DMCA Copyright Policy
Welcome to www.shailenders.com (“we” or “us”). This page explains our policy regarding the enforcement of copyright and intellectual property rights, as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same.
Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that content on www.shailenders.com infringes upon your copyright, please submit a notice following the guidelines outlined in the DMCA.
Your DMCA notice should include the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Submitting a DMCA Notice
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement at the following email address:
Alternatively, you may use our online form [here] to submit your DMCA notice.
If you believe that your content was wrongly removed due to a DMCA notice, you may submit a counter-notification. Your counter-notification should include the following:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, the judicial district in which our office is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
In accordance with the DMCA, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
For any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA Copyright Policy, please contact us at:
Thank you for your cooperation.