How do I use Google Pay?
What is Google Pay and how does it work:- Google Pay is a digital wallet system. Which is an easy and secure way to send and receive payments. Some time ago Google launched a payment app called Google Tez, but later Google changed the name of Google Tez to Google Pay.
Google Pay is an electronic payment system.
Which is made by Google. Which is completely safe for any type of digital transaction and using Google Pay is also very simple. Today, Google Pay has become an all-in-one online payment wallet.
Using Google Pay, you can use related services like online shopping, money transfer, DTH recharge, Electricity bills, Gas bills, and Insurance payments from your mobile sitting at home.
Using Google Pay is very easy. Through Google Pay, you can also take and send payments from your friends and customers.
If you do transactions with your friends or customers through Google Pay, then for this you also get money in the form of Cashback and Rewards, so let’s know about Google Pay in detail.
READ ALSO:- Google Pay Launched New Service
What Is Google Pay
And by using it you can make payments safely anywhere.
If put in simple words, we can also call Google Pay E-wallets, and it is an application, which you can use for online money transactions. This is a Digital Payment Service.
It provides many services like Online shopping, Money transfer, Mobile/DTH recharge, Electricity bill, and Gas bills.
Features in this app are similar to Bhim, Paytm, and other digital payment apps. But Google Pay has an extra feature “Tap for Cash Mode” which makes it special, though you can send and receive money to anyone without revealing your identity.
You will get to see this extra feature on its Home Screen as soon as you open the Google Pay App.
The other special thing about Google Pay App is that if you send money to someone or use the offer given by this app, then you are given cashback and a reward like if you send Rs 500 or more to someone.
So you can get a chance to win up to Rs 1 lakh, similarly, different offers and rewards are given in Google Pay App.
How to download Google Pay App –
You will easily find this app on Google Play Store and IOS store. And more than 150M+ people have downloaded this app. And this app has also got a rating of 4.4 on Google Play Store.
Follow the given steps to download this app
First of all, you’ve got to travel to Google Play Store.
Now you have to write Google Pay in the search box, now you will get to see this app at the top.
Now you’ve got to click on the Install button.
Now, this app will start downloading, then it’ll be installed on your phone.
You can also install Google Pay App by clicking on the given link.
Google Pay App Android Link –
After installing Google Pay App, it is very easy to create an account on it. For this, you follow the given steps –
1. First of all, open the app and select your preferred language, and then click on Next.
2. Now you have to enter your mobile number. Keep in mind that the one which is registered in your bank account, enter the same number here and click on Next.
3. Now you have to enter your email ID and click on continue.
4. After this, an OTP will come on the mobile number given by you.
5. After this, set Screen Lock or Pin Lock for the security of Google Pay on the new page.
Now your Google Pay Account has been created. Now add your bank account by clicking on the Add Bank option at the top.
Note – After creating an account on Google Pay, now you have to link your bank account to Google Pay because the transaction of money will be done from your bank account only.
1. Adding a bank account to Google Pay is a very easy task. To link a checking account in Google Pay, follow the steps given below.
2. After creating an account on Google Pay App, you will see your name at the top of its home page, click thereon.
Now you’ll see the choice of the Add checking account, click on it.
3. After clicking on Add Bank Account, a new page will open in front of you where the list of many banks will be shown. Here select the bank in which you have your account.
4. Now you will see the option of Create UPI PIN, click on it. And enter your ATM (Debit Card) details and create your 4-6 digit UPI PIN. UPI PIN is required while making payment.
5. Now the bank account has been added to your google pay.
Sending money from Google Pay is very easy, you can easily send money to anyone from Google Pay by following the steps mentioned –
First of all, open the google pay app on your mobile. Now select the contact to whom you want to send money or you can click on New and search for the number to whom you want to send money.
Now click on the Pay option.
After clicking on Pay, enter the amount you want to send and click on Proceed To Pay.
Now Enter your 4 or 6 digits UPI PinUPI PIN is required while making an installment.
Presently the financial balance has been added to your Google pay.
Sending cash from Google Pay is extremely simple, you can undoubtedly send cash to anybody from Google Pay by following the means referenced –
As a matter of first importance, open the google pay application on your portable. Presently select the contact to whom you need to send cash or you can tap on New and look for the number to whom you need to send cash.
Presently click on the Pay alternative.
In the wake of tapping on Pay, enter the sum you need to send and tap on Proceed To Pay.
Presently enter your 4 or 6 digits UPI PIN and snap on OK.
Take your installment with google pay. So companions perceived that it is so natural to pay somebody with Google Pay.
Advantages of utilizing Google Pay –
1. Online Recharge – You can re-energize your Prepaid Mobile online through Google Pay. Furthermore, you can likewise cover the bills of your postpaid portable like Airtel, BSNL, Reliance, and Vodafone.
Aside from this, you can likewise pay DTH Recharge, Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, and Water Bill through Google Pay.
2. Simple Payment – Through Google Pay, you can without much of a stretch do online cash exchanges with your companions or clients. Aside from this, online taxi administrations like Uber and Ola can likewise be paid on the web.
3. Web-based Shopping – You can undoubtedly do web-based looking for yourself through Google Pay. For this, clients are additionally given a colossal rebate on Google Pay. What’s more, on the off chance that you pay with Google Pay, you likewise get free cashback.
4. Cash Transfer-In this application you get numerous installment choices like you can make installments to anybody through Account Number and IFSC. Alongside this, installment can likewise be made by entering UPI ID, QR, and Phone Number.
5. Exchange Chat-In this you can see the exchange history and by utilizing this element you can discover when and to whom you have sent cash.
6. Exchange Charges Free-According to Google, on the off chance that you do exchanges up to 50000 in this Google Pay, you don’t bring about any Transaction Charges for this.
7. Cash Earning – You are given numerous Referral, Lucky Winner, and Scratch alternatives in this application, utilizing which you can likewise procure a ton of pay.
8. Language Support-7 dialects have been upheld for clients in Google pay. Clients can undoubtedly utilize Google Pay by setting the language as per them.
9. UPI Based-This APP chips away at the UPI stage, that is the reason you can move cash straightforwardly to some other secure financial balance.
10. Ticket Booking – Through Google Pay, you can without much of a stretch book Flight Tickets, Train Tickets, and Bus tickets on the web.
Which is the best free template for Blogger?
How did you like the information given by this blog of mine, do write your thoughts in the comment section?